Aware of the particular needs of healthcare professionals, Axeria has a specific and personalised product to insure their premises.
A contract dedicated to healthcare professionals
You are a general practitioner or specialist, ophthalmologist, dental surgeon, physiotherapist, osteopath, prosthetist. You practice in a medical centre or nursing home, in a radiology or ultrasound centre. Insure your professional premises with an insurance adapted to the specificities of your profession.
A flexible product
In a single policy, premises are insured against damage and financial loss. Several sites can be covered under the same contract.
4 formulae for essential guarantees
They cover the essential guarantees, notably fire and liquid damage up to:
- 500 € per m2
- 1000 € per m2
- 2000 € per m2
- 2 500 000 €
3 excess levels
- 150 €
- 300 €
- 600 €
A wide range of damage cover
Guarantees included in the contract, in addition to the essential guarantees:
- Civil liability for premises;
- Glass breakage, including signs.
Optional guarantees for full coverage on the same contract:
- Theft, vandalism;
- Breakage of machinery and computer equipment;
- All risks except;
- All risks energy efficient equipment;
- Loss of market value to the business;
- Civil liability to building owner;
- Financial losses;
- Legal protection;
- Damaged or lost fluids;
- Loss of goods under regulated temperatures;
- Operating civil liability.
Full support included
- Provision of a commercial vehicle to transfer goods after a disaster;
- Provision of adequate equipment for temperature-controlled goods;
- Emergency breakdown service, with cover for travel and intervention of the specialist;
- “Electronic safe” service to store computer documents securely.
Optional: further sustainability of the activity
- Additional operating costs: possible application of the guarantee following an administrative closure of the establishment or impossibility of access;
- Key person: costs of a temporary replacement, part of the profit not made during the period of absence, additional costs incurred in maintaining turnover.